Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring has broken.

Spring break was great. I went to a teensy little town in Arkansas with my family and some friends. I went canoeing, spelunking (kind of), hiking, and shopping. It was a wonderful week--a pretty action-packed week for a gal whose idea of a party is a chocolate shake and a chick flick. Here are a few pictures.




It was really a fantastic week. I bonded with my brother on the river. His exact words: "Kaci, you must be feeling really good today. You're fun!" Mom bought me a super cool antique watch at Emma's Museum of Junk. I meant to take a picture of that too. I took pictures of some elk with Dad. His were better, but only because he had a better camera.

And Will gave me his cold.

So a fantastic spring break is over, and I'm left with an awful cold. I never get colds, and this is the second one in two months. I thought colds were supposed to be easy. I have a "chronic" illness for crying out loud, yet it's a cold that makes me miss class. How's that for ironic? I guess it's all what you're used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment