Thursday, March 4, 2010

The honeymoon is over.

I take a medicine called Topamax for my migraines. It does wonders. It's how I live some resemblance of a normal life. I started taking it about five years ago or so. Every time I increased the dosage, it would work great for a few weeks and then my headaches would come back as bad as ever. I just kept increasing the dosage every time my brain beat the medicine. After four years of doing this however, the dosage got pretty high, as you might imagine. So high I was crying over not having a bathtub at school and forgetting to put windows in the buildings I designed. Which was a problem. Needless to say, I decided to quit the Topamax for a while. I'm back on it now a year later. It was helping tremendously for a while. But I think I'm at that point again where the honeymoon is over, so to speak. I was hopeful that it wouldn't come this time. But it has. It's here.

No comments:

Post a Comment